Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It is now eight thirty at night and I came back from tuition about half an hour ago. Just remembered about my blog assignment so here I am writing this last blog entry again. Let me tell you about an incident that happened in my family recently.

Recently, my sixteen year old sister just got her O level results. My parents had expected to do fairly as she had barely passed her second prelims.

However, instead of getting the raw score of 13- 16 points, my sister did unexpectedly well, scoring ten points as a raw score. After receiving the good news, my parents were elated and to reward my sister for her hard effort put in studying, they decided to bring the family to a restaurant for celebration this Sunday.


After seeing my sister do so well for her O levels, I am even more determined to work as hard as my sister did and get even better results that she got.

No comments:

Post a Comment