Monday, January 25, 2010

Today is again, another mundane Monday morning. I got out of bed reluctantly, feeling the Monday blues. To add to my frustration, the trip my family had planned had been cancelled at the last minute as my grandmother had fell sick on Friday night.

Anyway, let me tell you about my day at school today. Nothing unusual or strange happened at school today. However, instead of the form teachers session that we usually have on Monday mornings, we had our Peer Leaders Session. Some secondary 4 pupils came in at around 8 a.m. During this one and a half hours, we did a mini project, which was for the president's charity. We were to think of ways to raise funds by selling something that had low capital. The the best proposal in the class would be carried out. This mini project would give us three CIP points.

Next, was one period of English lesson. We focused mainly on comprehension as we were now in the comprehension module. After this English lesson, was the long anticipated recess. Most of my classmates rushed down to the field to play soccer. For me, I stayed in outside class to play chess.

Then, was my science lesson. The teacher, Mr Gabriel was able to bring a little life into the class by giving us small breaks during his lesson. We learnt about the heart, the arteries, capillaries and veins. We have been on this chapter (transport in man) since the start of last week.

Next was literature lessons. In the lesson, we did mainly on act 1 scene 1 of the play. This part of the play was on witches, who were discussing about the meeting with Macbeth, the main character. Shakespeare's plays are always this unique as he is able to include a sense of humor in his plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment