Saturday, January 16, 2010



The video above is amusing
This is how my frustrating day went. Being a Saturday, I considered skipping my BB(my cca) to slack at home. Nevertheless, I still went for BB.BB as usual, is extremely boring. I did drill, got punished with push-ups for not polishing my boots and belt buckle, played games and did many other things we would usually do at any normal parade. I also was late as I missed the bus.(got punished for that too.)

After this, i went for Chinese tuition and this was even more boring. the tuition teacher kept talking and talking and talking.(almost fell asleep during the lesson) Next, the teacher told us to take out our Chinese narrative composition, my last week homework. Oh no. I had forgotten to do this composition for the second time. As a result of that, she made me stand outside the class room for the rest of the lesson. I stood outside and soon, the class ended. I finally had half an hour of free time to myself until the next tuition class...

I spent my next half an hour enjoying my dinner/lunch at KFC.(ate snackers)time passed very fast and soon,it was time for my next tuition class.nothing much happened during these one hour of science tuition. it just passed quickly.(maybe because i spent most of my time day dreaming)Soon the tuition was over. I finally had the rest of the day to myself, free to do whatever I wanted.

Now,I am alone in the room writing this blog. Although this is my school homework, I am finding this to be quite enjoyable.after this stressing day I am finally able to do something i enjoy. Got to stop here. My mum is calling me for dinner. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment