Friday, January 22, 2010

To me, Fridays are always the best days of the week. These are a few reasons why. Firstly, ever Friday, we would have our recess earlier. Instead of having it at 10.10, we would have it at 9.35. This gives us less lesson time before recess. Secondly, it is because the next day, Saturday, is a holiday. This means that I can take my own sweet time in completing my homework and have spend more time on the Internet. Lastly, it is because I do not have any cca or third language after school.(which means that i can spend more time outside.)

However, this weekend is not like any other weekend. On Saturday, my family and relatives are planning an outing to Ubin. In total, 16 people are going. my grandmother, four of my aunties, three of my uncles, my family, and three of my cousins. This is the second time I am going on an outing with my relatives. For the first time, we went to Vivo city.(a long time ago, when Vivo city just opened) As we had a great time, I am looking forward to this outing.

We intend to go to Ubin early in the morning so that we can enjoy the country life there to the full. We would rent bikes for the whole day and cycle around Ubin. We would also go hiking and are even considering spending the night there. I really look forward to the time of fellowship with my relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment